We’re so grateful for all your help catching the rogue Pokemon in our building that we want to reward one lucky Planetarium Protector.
Between now and July 31st, collect as many Pokemon at Clark Planetarium as you can on augmented reality camera, and share your photos with us on Facebook, Flickr, or send firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-house Planetarium Protectors will get together and select the very best collection of Pokemon (minimum of 3 photos to enter) for publishing to our web site and social media, and you’ll take home our Limited Edition Space Pikachu (which staff have fought over for days!) and other awesome goodies!
How to enter & other important info:
- Come to Clark Planetarium between now and July 31st, 2016. Entry to the Planetarium galleries is FREE so come as many times as you want!
- Capture Pokemon using your A/R camera to show you caught them in the Planetarium. Please stay out of our construction zones for your own safety!
- Upload one album to Facebook or Flickr by 5pm on August 1st, 2016, and email the link to your album to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can send all your images in one email.
- Must capture at least three (3) Pokemon in the Planetarium to be eligible to win.
- Sorry, Clark Planetarium employees and their families can’t win.
- By entering the contest, you consent to Clark Planetarium republishing your photo collection and mentioning your name.