Please read the following before proceeding:
- If you have spam blockers on your email, you may not receive your confirmation page. Please allow emails from ‘Clark Planetarium online sales.’ We will not be able to respond to your ISP’s automated verification process.
- There is a $1.00 service fee per card for the purchase of gift cards or gift memberships.
- The email address you give us is when you purchase tickets is the email address to which your receipt will be sent.
- Your card(s) will be sent to your billing address unless you specify a recipient in the ‘ship to’ section. Uncheck the ‘shipping same as billing’ check box during checkout to enter an alternate shipping destination.
- Your gift card(s) Proof(s) of Purchase is/are sent to you as a printable PDF (Portable Document Format) attachment to an email message.
- You must have a valid email account, PDF viewing software and a working printer connected to your computer if you wish to print your receipt.
- You will be printing one page of paper for each card purchased.
- Most computers have PDF viewing software pre-installed on them. If you do not have a PDF viewer, we recommend the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software, available for download by clicking here.
- Clark Planetarium is a Division of Salt Lake County Government. Salt Lake County will not share, sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to a third party, unless this action is required by law.
- When you buy online with Clark Planetarium your email address will automatically be added to our distribution list for Clark Planetarium news, events and special offers.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, simply reply to the first email message you receive from the planetarium with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for gift cards purchased online. Please do not lose them!
In the extremely unlikely event that for some reason your confirmation(s) was/were not emailed to you, we can confirm your purchase via the email address below.
If you encounter a problem while printing the PDF file(s), you can reprint them once you have solved your computer/printer troubles.
Please use our Contact Form for any comments/questions/concerns.