Are you seeking a donation of theatre tickets or items for your fundraiser? Please read the following before making your request:
Clark Planetarium is a Division of Salt Lake County Government. As such, we, as an organization, cannot donate tickets or items to public or private causes or events. However, our Board of Directors generously donates funds for the purchase of tickets to be distributed to raffles, fundraisers, charity auctions, etc., under the following conditions:
- The requesting organization is a 501c3 or equivalent non-profit.
- The requesting organization is Utah-based.
- The requesting organization is primarily focused on public education, preferably science education.
- The donated items will be distributed exclusively within Utah.
- The donated items will be used exclusively to promote the organization’s educational mission.
- Appropriate recognition will be given to Clark Planetarium’s Board of Directors for the donation.
If you believe your organization meets each of these criteria, please mail your request, on your organization’s letterhead and signed by an authorized administrator, with a copy of your organization’s IRS 501c3 designation letter, to our Director, at the address below. Emailed documents and requests cannot be honored. Quantities are limited, and tickets are distributed to qualifying organizations on a first-come, first-served basis.
Seth Jarvis, Director
110 South 400 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101