Requesting Donations from Clark Planetarium
Clark Planetarium is part of the non-profit community here in Utah and we love working with other non-profit organizations to keep our community strong.
Are you interested in requesting a donation of theatre tickets or other items for your next fundraiser? Before making your request, please review the following information.
Please note that your organization must meet ALL of the following criteria in order to be considered for a donation.
- The requesting organization must be a 501c3 or equivalent non-profit.
- The requesting organization must be Utah-based.
- The requesting organization’s mission is focused on public education, preferably science education.
- The donated items will be distributed exclusively within Utah.
- The donated items will be used exclusively to promote the organization’s educational mission.
- If you are hosting an event that is oriented on public education but your organization is not focused on public education as your primary mission, we will be unable to honor your request.
- Non-profit institutions focused primarily on science education receive priority for donation requests.
- We receive a large number of requests each year, and are only able to respond to those institutions whose requests are qualified and will receive a donation.
- Requests may take between 6-8 weeks to process once your request package is received. Please account for this timeline when making your request.
If your organization meets the above criteria please mail your request, on your organization’s letterhead and signed by an authorized administrator, with a copy of your organization’s IRS 501c3 designation letter, to our Director, at the address below. Emailed documents and requests cannot be honored.
Seth Jarvis, Director
110 South 400 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101