Please read the following before proceeding:
- Please make sure you are using an updated browser. Older versions may result in problems.
- If you have spam blockers on your email, you may not receive your tickets. Please allow emails from ‘Clark Planetarium.’
- Clark Planetarium charges a $1.00 per ticket service fee for tickets purchased online.
- Clark Planetarium online tickets are sent to you as a printable PDF (Portable Document Format) attachment to an email message.You must have a valid email account, PDF viewing software and a working printer connected to your computer in order to purchase and print your tickets.
- You will be printing one ticket per page of paper in your printer.
- Most computers have PDF viewing software pre-installed on them. If you do not have a PDF viewer, we recommend downloading the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
- The tickets you print can be taken directly to the entrance of the theater you plan to attend. There is no need to go to the cashier once you have printed your tickets.
- Your tickets will be scanned at the theater entrance. Once scanned, the ticket cannot be reused.
- The email address you give us when you purchase tickets is the email address to which your tickets will be sent.
- If you wish to send the tickets to someone else you can forward the email message containing the PDF tickets document to another email address.
- Clark Planetarium is a Division of Salt Lake County Government. Salt Lake County will not share, sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to a third party, unless this action is required by law.
- When you buy tickets online with Clark Planetarium your email address will automatically be added to our distribution list for Clark Planetarium news, events and special offers.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, simply reply to the first email message you receive from the planetarium with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased online. Please do not lose them!
Please Arrive Early!
- Even with pre-printed tickets, please plan to arrive at the planetarium at least fifteen minutes before the start time of your program. On weekends and during holiday periods, plan extra time for traffic delays and parking delays.
- We will not refund your tickets if you arrive after the program has begun.
- In the extremely unlikely event that for some reason your tickets were not emailed to you, we can confirm your ticket purchase at the cashiers’ desk. This will take extra time, however, so please come early if you need assistance.
- If you encounter a problem while printing the PDF ticket(s), you can reprint them once you have solved your computer/printer troubles.
- You can reprint your tickets as many times as you want, but the unique barcode on each ticket can only be used once.
- Please use our Contact Form for any comments/questions/concerns.